PHYTO 'Phytocyane' Revitalizing Treatment
12 ampoules of 0.25 fl. oz each
For Women with Thinning Hair with Grapeseed Procyanidins and Ginkgo Biloba Antiageeing Treatment
PHYTOCANE was designed to solve the problem of hair deficiencies in women. It is composed of:
• a complex of sulphured amino acids, a sulphured marine polyoside and Tea extract, which work on the scalp to provide it with the essential elements needed.
• Viburnum and Ginkgo Biloba have toning effects that improve thickness and tone the hair fiber.
• Group B Vitamins strengthen hair to give more volume.
PHYTOCANE, enriched with Grapeseed Procyandins (Procyanidolic oligomers), protects and maintains the hair's natural balance.
PHYTOCANE contains a Tyrosin derivative, which tones and protects hair. PHYTOCANE improves thickness and tones the hair, making it fuller and lustrous.
Thinning Hair - The hair growth cycle is composed of 3 different phases:
• In women the hair growth phase (or "anagene") lasts an average of 5 years, which affects 8.5% of the hair mass.
• Resting (or "catagene") phase which is when the hair stops growing lasts an average of 3 weeks. This phase affects 1 to 2% of the hair mass.
• Rejecting (or "telogene") phase is when a hair falls out, pushed by a new one growing in. This phase lasts about 3 months, affecting 10 to 20% of the hair mass.
This natural cycle can be affected by elements such as:
• Life style (stress, pollution, diets, nutritional deficiencies, etc.)
• Hormonal changes (after pregnancy and menopause)
• "Biological Clocks" (seasonal changes, and the natural aging process)
• Poorly done hair treatments and the use of harsh hair products
Women suffer from thinning hair as a result of these 4 factors.
PHYTO products bring the most potent active ingredients from the botanical world to your hair through Phytotherathrie, the science of haircare through plants.
PHYTO will help maintain the healthy appearance of your hair and reveal its full beauty.
Through its botanical formulas, PHYTO provides a natural and precise solution for the needs of each hair type. Ongoing research and close collaboration with scientists enable Laboratories Phystosolba to continually develop innovative haircare products with clinically proven results.
Environmentally conscious, PHYTO only uses glass bottles and aluminum tubes, which also help protect its formulas rich in active ingredients and limit the use of preservatives.
PHYTO does not test products on animals.
In case of accidental contact with eyes, thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water. For external use only.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Botanical Origin), Virburnum Prunifolium Extract (Botanical Origin), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Alcohol Denat (Botanical Origin), 3 Amino Sulfonic Acid, PVP, Silk Amino Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Panthenol, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract (Botanical Origin), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Botanical Origin), Methylsilanol Acetyltyrosine
PHYTOCANE should be used after shampooing, on towel dried hair.
• Break off the top of the ampoule with a tissue and fit on the applicator.
• Apply the contents of the ampoule on the scalp, parting the hair, section by section.
• Gently massage in with the fingertips to help product absorption. DO NOT RINSE.
As an intensive haircare treatment: 1 ampoule 2 or 3 times per week, during a 4 week period.
To maintain the results: 1 ampoule per week during a period of 2 to 3 months.
The PHYTO Prescription - To optimize results, PHYTO recommends PHYTOCANE Revitalizing Shampoo and PHYTOPHANERE Dietary Supplement for hair and nails.
|Hair Type||Fine, Shine, Volume|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)