PHYTO Huile d'Ales Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment with essential oils, Dry Hair 5 ea
Pre-shampoo intense hydrating oil treatment
• with pure essential oils
• dry hair
• revitalizes, adds shine
Contains 5 ampoules (capsules) of 0.33 fl.oz
An unprecedented creation, Huile d'Ales is a unique blend of castor plant oil and essential oils (sage, rosemary, juniper berries and lemon) that are specially formulated to moisturize, smooth and restore shine to dry hair. The original formula in Huile d'Ales easily rinses out with water and immediately imparts shine to dry hair tarnished by environmental stresses and harsh treatments. Huile d'Ales is also water soluble making it idea to use before a color treatment to protect hair and lock in color.
Made in France
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil (Sage), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil (Genievre), Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Acetum Vinaigre (Vinegar), Propylene Glycol, Citral, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Butyl, Ethyl), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil (Corn), Beta Carotene (Vitamin A)
• Break the vial with the help of a cloth and pour contents into the bottle.
• Spray strand by strand, working from hair ends to hair roots.
• Leave on for 30 minutes to take effect.
• Rinse thoroughly then wash hair with a mild shampoo formula.
Instructions for use before coloring
• Brush your hair. Spray Huile d'Ales along the length of the hair to the ends, section by section.
• For greater effectiveness, leave on for 20 minutes under plastic film or a shower cap.
• Apply your color. Rinse and shampoo as usual.
• To maintain your color, use Phytocitrus shampoo, specially formulated for colored hair.