Precise glue application without the mess. For nail repairs, strengthening and applying tips and full cover nails. Plus a convenient carrying case when you're on the go.
- Pinpoint applicator controls one drop at a time
- For natural nails
- Gentle and hypo-allergenic
- #1 seller of nail glue
To use dispenser:
- Take off green cap from airtight storage container and remove contents.
- Important: Point tube away from your eyes, face and body without squeezing the tube. Snip off tip 1/16" with scissors.
- Attach dispenser tip and use. Wipe off excess glue with tissue or cloth. Dab a small amount of Vaseline or snip end of tip to prevent clogging.
- Set tube into green cap with tip pointed up after use.
- Leave dispenser tip on. Store container in upright position in a cool place.
- Apply a single drop directly on split, broken, or soft nail.
- Apply slight pressure to hold nail in position. Hold 5-10 seconds.
- Let it set for 45 seconds or more. Gently file or buff until smooth.
For nail tips & full cover nails:
- Apply a thin, even coat of glue to your own nail.
- Gently press tip or nail onto your own nail. Hold 5-10 seconds.
Removal: Use 5 Second Glue & Nail Remover or acetone polish remover. Do not break or peel off nails as this may damage your own nails.
American International Industries