Nail wraps are the new way to adorn fingers and toes. Forget nail polish, the best way to decorate your digits are by rocking some designer nail art with these wraps. With many celebrities like Katy Perry, Alexa Cheung, Beyoncé and Rihanna leading the way with unique nail designs it’s no wonder they are quickly becoming a beauty must have.
The new NAIL ROCK designer nail wrap range is designed to last up to 7 days on nails and 8 weeks on the toes, with each at home nail wrapping treatment taking just 15 minutes to apply. Unlike nail polish they won’t chip or stain the nail and quicker to apply as no drying time required. Choose to embellish your nails with a vast choice of styles which can’t be achieved with regular polish. Designs include metallic gold, silver, dots and animal print.
Nail Rocks pack contains a full set of nail wraps for fingernails and toes. Creative Director and leading celebrity manicurist Zoe Pocock comments: "We have designers for clothes, handbags and shoes so Nail Rock is about adding designs to nails which you can’t create with polish. "Along with a core range of classic colours Nail Rock is seasonal, fashion focused and on trend.
HOW TO NAIL ROCK:
1. Push back cuticle.
2. Shape and file the nail edge.
3. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
4. Clean the nail using an acetone based remover.
5. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. These can be trimmed to fit if needed.
6. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap that will be used on your nail.
7. Place at the cuticle edge and press FIRMLY on to the nail. Work from the cuticle edge applying pressure and smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges of the nail.
8. If you have any creases, lift wrap slightly and stretch back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
9. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
10. Taking a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.
With a little practice, careful removal of shine from the nail and plenty of firm pressure, you will acquire a stunning, long lasting finish.
Starting from the nail edge, peel off the Nail Rock.
|Size||One Size Fits Most|