Fairy Tales Lice Goodbye Nit Removal System
Fight lice naturally. Remove lice and their eggs (nits) with an all-natural organic Lice Good-Bye. This nontoxic, pesticide-free, enzyme-based mousse is clinically-proven. Two to three applications per bottle. Prevent future outbreaks with Rosemary Repel® Shampoo and Conditioner formulated to repel lice and other insects with Rosemary, Tea Tree and Lavender oils.
We recommend using at least 3-4 products during a lice outbreak to provide maximum protection. Do not shampoo everyday as lice like clean hair not dirty - remember, it's easier to attach to a squeaky clean hair shaft.
For maintenance, shampoo every few days with the Rosemary Repel Shampoo and use the Rosemary Repel Leave-in Conditioning Spray each morning before school.
Layering on the fragrant herbs are what help to keep the bugs away - so don't use a sweet smelling fragrance. Rosemary Repel products are not tear free. Our Shampoo is thicker than most so it doesn't drip and our products are safe to use on young children just shield the eyes.
1. Wet hair with warm water. Do not use this product while taking a shower or in the bath. Place a clean wash towel over eyes for protection.
2. With child in a comfortable sitting position cover entire top of wet hair with separate “puffs” of mousse. Use about 1 oz. - 2 oz. now and approx. the same amount of "puffs" for Step 5.
3. Using mild pressure with your hands and fingers, work Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye™ Mousse through the wet hair down from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
4. With product still in hair use the nit comb to through hair from roots to end. To help with the combing, use Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner this will assist you in removing the nits that are released. Comb each section four ways. From above, below and from each side to ensure all eggs are removed.
5. Do Not Rinse! While continuing to protect the eyes with a cloth. Leave product on hair on hair and scalp for at least an additional 5 minutes. Apply a second application of Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse. Leave on an an additional 5 minutes with eye protection still in place.
6. While protecting the eyes, rinse product out of hair with a strong spray of warm water. The lice and nits will rinse out.
7. Inspect hair and scalp under a bright light and remove any remaining nits or lice. Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye™ Mousse can be repeated immediately if some lice/nits remain.
Now you are ready to keep lice away – use the Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel® Hair Care system every day.
Ingredients: Filtered and purified water, natural enzyme cleaners.