MiraCurl Inside this miracle machine is the new MaxLife™ PRO brushless motor, which provides precision control for all curl types. The nano titanium curl chamber – into which hair is gently pulled, heated and held – imparts silky shine to finished curls. The MiraCurl lets you control temperature, time and curl direction, providing the flexibility to form loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. It even signals when it’s time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heatup and recovery, up to 450°F, produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results. Elevate your art and exercise your creativity with MiraCurl.
- Create any size and texture of curl perfectly every time
- On/Off button with 3 heat settings (375 degrees/410 degrees/450 degrees)
- Timer settings for different curl effects (:0/:08/:10/:12 seconds)
- 3-direction curl control (right/left/alternate) for uniform or more natural curls
- Powerful heating system - ready in seconds with ultra-fast heat recovery
- Nano titanium curl chamber for smooth curling action and shiny results
- MaxLife Pro brushless motor for precision styling and longer life
- Smart Tech Safeguard and Energy Saver: Auto Shutoff + Sleep Mode + Motion Sensor
- 8 ft Professional length swivel cord
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Model BABNTMC1
HOW TO USE:
1. Place a section of hair no longer than 1.5" wide in the “V” section of the unit. Make sure that the “open” side of the MiraCurl is always positioned facing the client’s head. Position the machine where you want the curl to start.
2. Close handles. Hair will be automatically drawn into the curling chamber.
3. If you’ve chosen the setting for No Timing/Audio Signal Off (first position), simply keep the handles closed until you’re ready to remove the hair. When you choose timed settings (8, 10, or 12 seconds), MiraCurl™ will start counting when you close the handles and then beep at regular intervals while the curl is being formed – 3 times for 8 seconds, 4 times for 10 seconds, 5 times for 12 seconds. The machine will signal four beeps in quick succession when timing is complete.