Wella Color Charm Liquid Cream Hair Color - this liquid permanent hair color helps penetrate the cuticle layer of your hair lodging in the cortex. The color will gradually fade but permanently changes the natural color of the hair. Color Charm gives longer-lasting results. The liquid cream has superior gray coverage. 1 to 2 mixing makes it very economical to use. Time tested formulations ensure consistent, predictable results. This brand offers a variety of shade combinations for creative colorists plus simple one-bottle usage for novices.
-Infuses the hair with vibrant color molecules IMPROVED FLORAL FRAGRANCE
-For a much more pleasurable coloring experience GREAT CONDITIONING
-Saturates each strand to deliver great conditioning EXCELLENT GRAY COVERAGE
-Colors even the most resistant hair
- Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results
- Excellent gray coverage
- Deep conditioning
- Gentle floral fragrance
New package, same professional product!
The Wella Color Charm's new packaging utilizes a color-coded tonal family system, making shade selection easy. Liquid Permanent Hair Color Time tested formulations ensure consistent, predictable results.
Liquifuse Technology saturates, penetrates and fuses with the hair to deliver vibrant color that is exceptionally fade resistant. There's a new gentle floral fragrance for a more pleasurable coloring experience.
Mix Ratio: 1 part haircolor, 2 parts developer. Lighter than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 15 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes or until color is even. Darker than natural shade, first time application: Develop for 30 minutes, check, then process up to an additional 15 minutes if additional coverage is needed.
Tips for achieving optimum coverage on gray hair:
1. Select a shade level 8 or darker for best coverage; Lighter shades will create a translucent effect.
2. Shades from Natural or Gold Family will produce a more natural result with optimum coverage.
3. Mix with 20 Volume Well Color Charm Developer
4. Apply generously starting at the area with highest percentage of gray or most resistant.
5. Process for 30 minute, extend to 45 minutes if needed.
6. For better coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray, use a fashion shade from the Red Family and mix with equal parts of Wella Color Charm Natural or Gold shade at the same level.
|Color Charm has changed several shade names to better describet heir haircolor results|
|SHADE NUMBER||OLDSHADE NAME||NEWSHADE NAME|
|12N/1200||Blonde Claire||High Lift Blonde|
|5AA/336||Light Drab Brown||Light Brown intense Ash|
|6AA/542||Ash Blonde||Dark Blonde intense Ash|
|7AA/632||Medium Ash Blonde||Medium Blonde intense Ash|
|T35||Imperial Beige||Beige Blonde|
|T11||Royal Blonde||Lightest Beige Blonde|
|T14||Silver Lady||Pale Ash Blonde|
|T18||White Lady||Lightest Ash Blonde|
|T10||Ivory Lady||Pale Blonde|
|050||Light Drabber||Cooling Violet|
|SKU||Wella Color Charm Liquid Cream Haircolor|
|Product Model||Wella Color Charm Liquid Cream Haircolor|