Formulated with 100% plant ingredients, it contains henna (Lawsonia inermis) as its main ingredient a plant possessing a natural dye that has great affinity with the hair. In addition to coloring, henna lawsone molecules coat damaged hair to restore damaged cuticles and leave the hair more sleek and smooth.
- It may be applied immediately after chemical processes (permanents, straighteners, relaxers, etc.).
- It comes with a honey sachet; honey nourishes the hair and leaves it more shiny, sleek and resilient.
- Because it is a semi-permanent hair coloring, it gradually washes out and does not stain.
- It is not tested on animals and contains no ingredients derived from animals. In addition to coloring, Surya Henna Powder also moisturizes, revitalizes and nourishes the hair, promoting more shine, smoothness and resilience. It colors without breaking the hair keratin structure and coats each strand with a protective film.
To secure enhanced hair coloring results and intensive treatment, Surya Henna Powder is enriched with other plants native to India:
- Amla: a fruit rich in vitamin C
- Shikakai: this word means "fruit for the hair"; it promotes deep cleansing and hair growth
- Bibhitaka (Terminalia belerica): an astringent
- Indigo: coloring properties
- Indian gum-Arabic (Acacia Arabica): rich in tannins; it acts to lock in color
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.00