Gives hair polish and a sort of languid, slept-in, sexy look with separation and extra sheen.
Who: Anyone; good for thick, coarse or dry hair.
When: Anytime; after Prep or Tonic Lotion, on its own or with other products to separate, create a smooth texture and shine.
How: Start with the tiniest bit and build up as needed; squeeze onto palm, work through damp hair with fingers to tousle or a comb to sleek.
- Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol: softness, smoothness
- Glycerin: softening
- PEG-40 Castor Oil: body, shine
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: sheen
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: scalp stimulant
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract: cleansing, scalp stimulant
|Hair Type||Normal, Shaping, Volume|
|Brand||Bumble and Bumble|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)