In 2001, ghd revolutionized the way hair was styled with the launch of its first styler – a professional tool designed for use in the salon that could also be used easily at home. ghd continues to be a leader and innovator in hair styling in and out of the salon; enabling women all around the world to have a good hair day, every day with its range of stylers, products and its first hairdryer, ghd air™.
In early 2011, ghd launched their Gold Series Styler to incorporate the most cutting edge technology in hair styling. The sleek new design features accents of gold glimmer beneath the smooth black outer body, which stays cool to the touch. Ceramic heaters and gold plates have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish to glide through hair effortlessly and provide an ultra-shiny result, and quickly became a best-seller.
Whether you are creating tightly wound curls, luscious waves, stylish flicks or a perfectly seductive straight look, ghd’s signature rounded barrel allows you to easily achieve any style. ghd Gold Styler barrels are available in 1”, and 2” sizes to enable fast and easy styling of all hair lengths and textures.
Light in weight, ghd Gold Stylers include a protective plate guard to cover the plates when you need to style and go - making it convenient for travel.
Additional Features Include:
- Sleep Mode: Heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes
- Rounded Barrel: Easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight
- Ceramic Heaters and Contoured Plates: Glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling
- Universal Voltage: Optimum performance wherever you travel
- Protective Plate Guard: To safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go