Warning:For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. Keep out of reach of children and discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Do not use over rashes, irritations, sunburn, peeling or broken skin. Store in a cool place
Important:Before using, do the following patch test. Follow directions and use on inside elbow skin. Wait 24 hours; if no irritation occurs, follow directions for complete hair removal. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Directions:For best results, eyebrow hair should grow in for at least 21 days. Skin should be clean, dry and free of body oil, make-up, moisturizer, etc. before attempting to remove eyebrow hair. If a customized, more contoured shape is desired, trim Shapers with scissors.
- Wash area to be waxed with soap and cool water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- To remove hair above the brow, use top Shaper. Separate Shaper from its protective paper backing and hold by the unwaxed (non-sticky) edge.
- Place the Shaper, sticky side to skin, above the eyebrow. Make sure to cover area where hair removal is desired. Be sure to smooth strip firmly in same direction of hair growth.
- Immediately after placing Shaper on skin, pull skin taut, using your index and third fingers. In one quick motion, peel strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. WARNING: Eyebrow Shapers are NOT to be left on skin for more than 10 seconds. (Note: If hair is not removed or wax is left on skin, you pulled strip in the wrong direction.)
- To remove hair below the brow, repeat directions, using the bottom Shaper. WARNING: Shapers are NOT to be placed on eyelid. If you accidentally place the Shaper on the eyelid, SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY peel off the Shaper in the same direction of hair growth. To remove hair between brows, follow same directions as above, using rectangular Shapers.
- Rinse skin with cool water and pat dry. To relieve any tingling or slight stinging sensation, gently press skin with hand. Ice may also be applied. Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera Gel are soothing treatments that can be used while skin surface is sensitive.
In case of more extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately. • DO NOT use Shapers immediately after a bath or shower. • DO NOT expose skin to direct sun for at least 24 hours before or after use of this product. • DO NOT use Shapers if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis; chapped, sore, irritated, peeling, injured, inflamed or sunburned skin; rashes, pimples, moles or warts; recent scar tissue, eczema or any other skin disorder. • DO NOT use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Treatments or Steroids. If you are using prescription drugs, please consult a physician before using this product. • DO NOT use if you have very sensitive skin or have experienced adverse reactions to cold wax strips, sticky tapes or plasters. • DO NOT apply on or close to eyes, eyelids or eyelashes. • DO NOT use wax strips in nose or ears, lips, recently tweezed, waxed or shaved areas. • DO NOT use this product around mucous membranes, breast nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas. • DO NOT reapply Shapers or use any other hair removal product on the same area in a 24-hour period.
Ingredients:PENTAERYTHRITYL ROSINATE, MINERAL OIL, STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED C6-C20 POLYOLEFIN, BHT.
Complete Money Back Guarantee:If you are not completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product, your sales receipt and the UPC Code from the package and we will refund your full purchase price within 6 to 8 weeks (valid only if purchased in USA and its possessions).
MAIL TO: Hair Off Money Back Guarantee
c/o CCA Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box #7486
East Rutherford, NJ 07073