From our spa to your skin™
Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types This pore plunging, clog clearing mask will transform skin into a scene of extremely clean when used weekly for 15 minutes. Intensive exfoliation, oil elimination, and deep pore purging are a perfect for all (but especially pimple prone) skin types.
• Dissolves dead cells and debris
• Exfoliates and smoothes skin's surface
• Prevents plugged and prominent pores
• Includes botanical skin brighteners.
Made in France.
• Prozymex: Offers enzymatic exfoliating Action to improve skintone and texture.
• antioxidant Vitamins a C and E and Grapeseed Extract: Work as a team to fight free-radical damage to skin cells and to brighten and moisturize.
• Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid): Provides surface exfoliation and anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce sebum blockage for clearer smoother skin.
• Zinc Gluconate: Helps regulate and control sebum oil and shine. Glycerin, Water, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Park Ii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Zinc Gluconate, Protease, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Subtilisin, Zanthoxylum Alatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Salicylic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Oleyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, BHT Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Place your first and second fingers about an inch apart on top of the bottle's pump, and depress with even pressure until a grape-sized amount of steep clean appears in the palm of your hand. Then blend the blue and yellow until it turns green, to activate the exfoliating enzymes. Massage the mask over your face (be careful to avoid the eye area because your eyes are absolutely not aided by exfoliation) and neck, paying particular attention to clogged, congested, or coarsely-pored areas. Leave on for 15 minutes, and then gently wipe off with a warm washcloth. Use 1x a week for intensive cleaning.
Bliss tip: For an even steeper clean, take a break from your weekly D-I-Y 'homework' and book a microdermabrasion-based steep clean facial at bliss sap. We recommend this professional service at least twice yearly (or more often for 'problem' skin types.)