Every age. Every stage. Every day.
This light, non-greasy moisturizer nourishes and hydrates your skin while also protecting it from the sun's harmful rays. Parsol 1789 and octocrylene work together to block UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This product restores and improves your skin's ability to retain vital moisture.
- For all skin types
- PABA & fragrance free
- Dermatologist recommended
Made in Canada
Apply daily to face and neck, away from eyes.Other Information:
- Moderate sun protection product
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun
- May stain some fabrics
© 2011 Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
Filters out the sun's harmful rays to help prevent:
- Skin damage
- Uneven coloration
For external use only, not to be swallowed. When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Signs of irritation or rash appear and persist
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Avobenzone - 3 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 10 %Sunscreen
Water , Diisopropyl Adipate , Cyclomethicone , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Phenoxyethanol , Benzyl Alcohol , Acrylate , C10-30 Alkyl Crosspolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Carbomer 940 , Disodium EDTA , Triethanolamine
You may also be interested in the following product(s)