When you’re run down and stressed out, the delicate skin under your eyes really takes a beating. Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels work intensively to help firm, de-puff and reduce the premature wrinkling that accompanies a high-adrenaline lifestyle. In just 10 minutes, this cooling transdermal gel patch infuses the eye area with concentrated doses of soothing ingredients. Elastin helps to firm and tone, hexapeptide helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Ginkgo biloba improves blood flow and helps reduce puffiness and advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage. The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, is easy to both apply and remove and is non-irritating.
An intensive treatment that works to help firm, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and minimize the under-eye puffiness that accompanies a high-adrenaline lifestyle
• Hydrolyzed elastin to help restore tone and firmness to under-eye area
• Acetyl hexapeptide to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by interfering with muscle stimulation mechanisms
• Ginkgo biloba leaf extract to dilate blood vessels, improve blood flow and help reduce puffiness
• Co-enzyme Q10, a powerful antioxidant, to prevent breakdown of collagen and elastin and help protect against future damage
• Biospheric Complex, a proprietary blend that delivers the unmatched purity and vital nutrients of Iceland’s natural resources (water, earth and air) to restore and rebalance stressed-out skin; mineral-rich Icelandic glacial water (water), indigenous Arctic berries (earth) and oxygenated liposomes, butterfly bush and thyme extracts (air) unite to dramatically soothe, strengthen and stabilize stressed skin
• Cools, soothes and de-puffs under eye area
• Helps restore tone and firmness
• Protects against future damage
Remove backing and apply gel side to under eye area for 10 minutes. After treatment, gently peel away patch and follow with Icelandic Relief Eye Cream™. Use once a week or whenever you need a quick fix!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)