Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve your hair texture.
Daily Moisturizing Conditioner is sulfate and paraben free with anti color fade for long, lasting hair color. It detangles, smoothes, shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair. Protects against heat and chemical damage. The featherweight formula with protective sunscreen helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
• Contains 100% pure and certified Argan oil
• Sulfate and paraben free
• Anti color fade for long, lasting hair color
• Detangles, smoothes shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair
• Super enriched with Vitamin E, antioxidants and unsaturated essential fatty acids with Omega-6 & Omega-9 to keep hair healthy
• Ideal for all hair types
Argan oil contains exceptionally, high levels of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid (omega-6), which protect and repair the hair. These fatty acids also stimulate intracellular oxygenation, helping to restore the vital balance of water and fats in your hair.
The very high level of vitamin E have moisturizing and healing properties and is one of the most biological, antioxidants in neutralizing free radicals. It is ideal for regenerating and nourishing, dry hair.
Argan oil is pressed from the fruits of the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) that is native to Morocco and known to live up to 200 years. For centuries, Moroccans have used Argan oil in skin care and within their nutritious diet.
Argan oil remains one of the rarest oils in the world. A very labor-intensive process, performed primarily by Moroccan women, is required to shell and crush the fruits prior to pressing the oil.
Argan oil possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve hair's elasticity. The oil is high in lipids, including the omega-9 oleic acid and the omega-6 linoleic acid.
• Absorbs Quickly
• Highly Moisturizing
• Golden in Color with Moderate Viscosity
• Rich in Alpha Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
• Rich in Phenols and Phenolic Acid
• Rich in Carotenes
• Natural Antioxidant
• High in Fatty and Essential Fatty Acids